We are currently giving away a £10 John Lewis Gift Card to one of our lucky readers! All you have to do to enter is:
Either Share our gift card post on Facebook OR Retweet our gift card giveaway tweets on Twitter
The shares and retweets must be from the Parent Ideal Facebook and Twitter pages
Email [email protected] stating 'John Lewis Autumn 2016', your name, postal address and email address
The giveaway ends on 31st October 2016. The winner shall be selected at random on 1st November 2016 from emails received and checked to those who have have shared or retweeted about the gift card giveaway from Parent Ideal's Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner shall be contacted in writing via email or post within 42 days of the closing date. Please read the terms and conditions below before entering.
Terms and Conditions - For Entry to the £10 John Lewis Gift Card Giveaway
1) There is one £10 Gift Card to give away. The closing date for entry is 11.59pm on 31st October 2016. Entries received after this date will be deemed invalid.
2) Prize draws and giveaways are open to visitors of the Parent Ideal website and those who share the gift card giveaway post by clicking 'Share' on the Parent Ideal Facebook page, or whom retweet the gift card giveaway tweets by clicking 'Retweet' on the Parent Ideal Twitter page, and who are residents of the UK and aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate families of Parent Ideal, their agents or anyone professionally connected to these prize draws.
3) One entry per person. No third-party or bulk entries.
4) Postal or phone entries will not be accepted for online-only prize draws and giveaways.
5) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are illegible, incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt of entry.
6) The prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as offered, and there is no cash alternative.
7) Winner(s) will be notified in writing within 42 days of the closing date.
8) The promoter's decision is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into.
9) The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10) All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner(s). However, if prizes are not claimed within six weeks of the closing date, a redraw will take place.
11) Winner(s)' county of residence may be displayed on the Parent Ideal website.
12) The promoter is Parent Ideal, unless stated otherwise.
14) These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
15) Parent Ideal reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
16) Users should review these terms and conditions regularly, as users will be deemed to have accepted any variation in continuing to use the site after it has been.
17) Parent Ideal reserves the right to cancel this giveaway at any time.